Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog Delays

Aaaahhhhh....can you hear the sound?  It is the sound of sweet relief!

My blog has been taking a back seat recently because of my work toward finishing my Doctor of Ministry program.  It has been a long 3 1/2 years, but I've really enjoyed the process. 

I won't be going back to Chicago Theological for graduation, but I'll be with them in spirit.  I still vividly remember graduation following the completion of my masters program; finally, at 44, I was ready to move back into the Church after having been pursued by God and pushed away by most so-called Christians for 20 years. 

Many MDiv students are experiencing similar feelings right now, so enjoy your graduation, and move with joy into your work.  For my fellow DMin students at Chicago Theological, continue your excellent ministerial endeavors.  And as always, thanks to the professors who worked so diligently to support us and encourage us along the way.

No comments: